"Gavin comes to Rooster Teeth from the depths of England, and is a primary member of Achievement Hunter and the Slow Mo Guys."
- In-game description.
Gavin is a Rooster Teeth staff member who can be found when unlocking doors. Its position is determined randomly every time the game starts.
+ Has a crooked nose.
+ Proficent with firearms.
+ Really, give this guy a firearm.
- Not much physical strength.
Movement command Edit
- "On my way!"
- "I'm on it!"
- "Yes sir... or ma'am! I can't see you."
- "Got it!"
- "Yes, sire!"
- "Yes ma'am!"
- "I am on my way... to do that."
Attacking enemy Edit
- "You bastards!"
Getting resources Edit
- "Oh, you found all those goubins in there! I didn't even see 'em!"
- "Oh, top. I didn't even see that."
- "That's some solid goubins."
- "That'll come in handy, would it?"
Getting a healing item Edit
- "Uuuuh... that's nice."
- "Uh, I feel much better, uh yeah."
- "Uuuh, that's the stuff!"
Getting a weapon Edit
- "I'm gonna Mark Nutt someone in the face with this!"
- "Oh, I'm gonna shoot so many zombien with this..."
- "Oh oooh, check out this gun. This is gonna be nuts."
- "Oh, this is gonna be top, I'm going to shoot so many... get behind me."
Weapon runs out Edit
- "I'm out of ammo!"
Leveling up Edit
- "Oh, I feel better n' stuff."
Critical HP Edit
- "I'm on the blink of death, you gotta help me out."
- As the game explicitly says, Gavin a better fighter when equipped with a firearm, been more accurate and dealing more damage than other characters.
- It is ill-advised to give Gavin any sort of melee weapon, as this will force him into close range combat, something he is not good at, having less HP than other staff members and having to use a weapon he is not good with.
- Keep an eye on Gavin's weapon durability indicator when using a firearm. As soon as it depleates, the AI will switch to fists and Gavin will be vulnerable. When Gavin is out of ammo, get him another gun ASAP.
- When controlling multiple party members, make sure Gavin stays on the back as a ranged fighter while more resilient, melee specialized characters protect him.
- The quote mentioning "Mark Nutt" is a reference to Gavin's catchphrase everytime he scores a hit with a long range weapon. In real life, Mark Nutt is a british olympic archer who won the archery gold medal in the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- The in-game Gavin character wears the "Team Lads" shirt.